Sunday, December 21, 2014

Words to warm a woman's heart

I heard Rod Stewart's 1977 song You're in My Heart today, which of course is often played on the airwaves. It's a tribute to a woman who is "beauty and elegance," but also, "a rhapsody, a comedy" and "every love song ever written."  But the real compliment is when Stewart says (at 3:00 of the song) "You're Celtic, United, but baby I've decided you're the best team I've ever seen."  What woman would not be charmed by that?

Stewart is a big soccer fan who used to kick balls from the stage into the crowd at concerts and my firm was once involved in a case where a fan was injured by a ball at one of his concerts at the Spectrum in Philadelphia.  His two favorite teams are Manchester United and Glasgow Celtic.

No comments:

Post a Comment