Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coaches: Does this lady sound familiar?

I always knew my long-time acquaintance, Terry Sachs, was a good lawyer. Last August I found out she and her husband were Bowdoin parents - their daughter Betsy is a first-year Polar Bear getting ready for her first college lacrosse season. And at lunch last week I found out that Terry is not only a soccer mom, but a club administrator in Chestnut Hill.

We had gotten together to talk about Bowdoin, where my daughter graduated in '01. We spent most of the time swapping soccer stories. And had we both not had hours to bill for our respective firms, we doubtless could have still been talking soccer when happy hour rolled around.

Terry promised to send me a link to a cartoon she promised I would enjoy. I did and so will you. I ask all the coaches reading this how many of the lines uttered by the mother they have heard in their time. Click here to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment