Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Year, Another JAGS

It wasn't really that long ago that we closed down the headquarters tent at Mercer County Park after the 30th Annual JAGS Tournament. But here we are getting ready for the 31st in less than two months.

The first meeting isn't for two weeks, but the planning is underway. I've spent the past few days updating the mailing list for college coaches and am ready to send out the first e-mail blast to 277 college coaches. Statistically, about 5% will be returned because the coach has left the job and I didn't know it.

I'm looking forward to a weekend of good soccer in June and to seeing many friends whom I see on only this occasion each year.

It wasn't long ago that I lamented turning 64. When they roll out the first ball at this year's JAGS, I'll be 65. Time marches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment